MY RATING: 9/10
GENRE: Action,Sci-Fi, Mystery
THEME/PLOT: Its orchestrated in the future where military has developed a way for a person to share dreams with others.This technology is used by criminals to extract secrets from mind.The minds,in this case,are mostly of the heads of large corporations,hence a new breed of corporate espionage most of the times.
A man is determined to use his exceptional extracting skills to buy his way back to his children;this involves performing an "inception",a concept believed to be impossibly difficult and treacherous with dire consequences.He assembles a team of best of best but even then the question of his success remains unanswered.
Watch the movie to find out the answer.
MY COMMENTS: Its been sometime now that I have watched a sci-fi movie this good.It combines reality, the principles of physics, with fantasy in an intricate yet refreshingly simple way. Throughout the movie,I kept trying to separate the reality,as I know it, from the apparent fantasy shown in the movie yet I could not.
Another reason for I liking this movie might be the originality of the story as opposed to other hacked up movies of Hollywood.You might justifiably argue that the concepts in this movie are borrowed from psychology,physics,neurology, many novels and other Hollywood movies,but the mesh made out from those lent articles in the form of a movie is in itself a splendor.
The movie,of course,is far from perfect.There are few inconsistencies in the movie and had it not been for these discrepancies,it would have been a virtual paragon.But then again,even laws of physics are not absolute,so nobody can blame the writers who,after all, are mere humans.

I like the part of even laws of physics being absolute. True that, agreed. Inception really is an amalgam of borrowed concepts but the story line is indeed perfect. I loved it, aswell!
ReplyDeleteThanks RAM.Really appreciate the comment :)
ReplyDeletea person's ideas are based upon the knowledge he gets and he judge and interpret things according to his previous knowledge that's why thing s are relative not absolute
ReplyDeleteKamleem yaar you said something deep and yet very obvious.I guess you are pointing towards the discussion we had the other day :P
ReplyDeleteit has nothing to do with taht discussion .my comment is related to your "even the law of physics are not absolute" i was elaborating why things are relative not absolute.
ReplyDelete