FRUSTRATION solves nothing.
It aggravates the DESPERATENESS of the situation along with alleviating the chances of resurrecting your spirits.Throwing TANTRUMS instead of pondering upon a preposterously amusing,amazingly anticipated yet definitively simple solution to an exaggerated reciprocation would OF COURSE make you look like an ANGRY stubborn child.
gud message is the one that any lay man can understand .this is more of vacbulary show of than a concreate message.
ReplyDeleteYou are right Mr. Anonymous , but I could not have relayed my message in any simpler words ..after all its about frustration.If you don't get frustrated reading the message about frsustration , how would you relate to what I am trying to say ?
ReplyDeleteThink about it.Searching for the meanings of the words and read again.You will understand my point.
Adios :)
Indeed, Mr/Ms Anonymous is pretty much right, as its more of juggling with some fancy vocabulary than portraying something thoughtful idea/discussion.
ReplyDeleteand also, please don't SHOUT.. :)
ReplyDeleteMy intention was not to shout but to emphasize on those particular words.
ReplyDeleteAs far as juggling is concerned, please heed to my suggestion about searching the meanings of the words MR. Anonymous and you will understand that they are not mere words juggles :)
Rather , I will write is in simpler words for you here.But you will see that it will lose its effect.
ReplyDeleteFrustrations solves nothing.
It increases the desperateness of the situation along with reducing the chances of lifting up your spirits.Shouting instead of thinking of a ridiculously amusing,amazingly expected yet very simple solution to a heightened response would of course make you look like an ANGRY stubborn child.
(I don't think I can use any simpler words.In summary , in frustration ,instead of shouting ,we should think of solutions like a mature person)
hahahahahaa.... SHOWOFF.....(u know who i m dont u ? ;P
ReplyDelete