Translate

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ideas about writing topics

Hi and Assalamo alaikum.
I have been away from my blog for quite sometime now.The main reason for that was I could not seem to make myself sit and write about something interesting.Anything that interested me became boring after I wrote about it.For example,I like to go out a lot and try out new restaurants and cuisines,so I thought I should start writing about that.But after writing one review,I lost the appetite.I tried many other topics like family,school,my personal thoughts about the world,but all in vain.
But now I am thinking to put in a serious effort to start writing about things I mostly do like the restaurants,the food,the movies and seasons I watch,the anime I follow etc.And this time I will try and make them seem interesting to myself which,hopefully,turn out to be interesting for you guys as well.
Until then
Sayonara

1 comment: