Translate

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Eating Places in Rawalpindi - Bala Tikka House



Salam and hi guys.I took a long break in writing anything.I was busy with some family stuff.

Anyways,from today onwards,I am starting to review different food places in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.This one is in Rawalpindi.

If you want to have pure Pakistani food (also called "Desi" food),I would recommend this place.

Here you can have a range of BBQ items but the best I like are the "Butter Karahi".Its of chicken as well as of mutton.I would recommend "Chicken Butter Karahi" with "Chapati"(its a form of bread ,a quite fascinating one).

"Bala Tikka House" is far better than its competitor "Al-Sheikh Tikka House" in service,quality of food,Taste and sitting area.

3 comments:

  1. I also recommended BALA TIKKA HOUSE bunni rawalpindi...no doubt about it.i personally visit this place many of time.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best Makhni Karahi in Pindi/Islamabad.

    ReplyDelete